Just having a web page in today’s virtual world is not enough – in order to survive in this intensely competitive market, you really need to bring you’re a-game. Whatever virtual ‘face’ you have, be it a business site, online store, blog, etc. you need to make it visible enough to get maximum hits. You need to utilize all the new techniques there are in order to make your web presence attractive, unique and appealing so that search engines rank it higher. In addition to all this, read through the following dozen pointers to boost your webpage ranking further.
Before we continue. Have a look at other SEO related posts to Boosting Your Page Ranking..
- Common SEO Mistakes & Tips From Google for New Bloggers
- Top 10 Killer On Page SEO Techniques
- Top 10 Off Page SEO Techniques
- 7 Killer SEO Steps to Optimize Your Website in SERP
- First and foremost thing to focus on is the layout of your webpage. Try to inculcate relevant features to your page according to the target audience you want to attract. In order to create “brand recognition”, stick to an appropriate theme which is versatile enough to be updated with time. Having easier navigation and sight-friendly background colors goes without saying.
- Choose an easy to pronounce domain name so that the possibility of misspelling is minimized. Also keep a personalized web address flexible enough to include a webpage and blog as well to ensure visitor response and feedback.
- It is paramount that you strive for a top position in search engine results and for that you must consider Search Engine Optimization (SEO). When you design your page considering the SEO perspective, you would have better chances reaching a larger audience.
- In relation to the previous pointer, link building or back linking is another very essential tool to get better ranking. By creating natural and relevant links of other pages and integrating them is a basic technique for effective link building.
- Using social media networks is the most popular trend and you must not miss out on that. Use facebook and twitter as your virtual persona building space where you could share and promote your site in a more comprehensive manner. Since they are all free platforms of public networking, you should employ them assertively. Participating in blogs and comments or having our own blog could also help greatly in getting a better page ranking.
- Find people with experience in internet marketing and take guidance from internet gurus if you want to learn the right path to success without having to fail repeatedly. A good mentor in this regard could make you see the pitfalls beforehand and suggest a few shortcuts on the way to increase your online credibility.
- Selection of keywords and meta tags is one of the most crucial factors in the search engine ranking system. Put a lot of thought and deliberation into this decision and once you get your desired keywords, use them strategically. Display your site’s URL on all publication, online and print, as well as your relevant industry’s directory listings.
- Keep the visitors engaged on your webpage on a regular basis through diverse and interesting offerings. These offerings could range from as simple as an interactive site design, feedback section, your online community or free coupons an product samples only for the frequent visitors.
Guest post by Samith, I am Samith Jhon from Buzzmax.ca for Long distance calling plans for your business and Home and get Rid of all Calling Problems.Services assistance? Let’s take Benefit of Buzzmax.ca