Customizing a WordPress Interface is now getting popular. Most of us only customize the front end of our WordPress Blog or any other site, but customizing the back-end panel is also a great idea. We can customize WordPRess admin and login interface by using a simple plugin called flancy admin. Here I will show you how to customize your WordPress Admin via a single wordpress plugin called flancy admin.
Old WordPress Admin Interface
This is old WordPRess interface without using any plugin. This is default WordPress Admin Interface.
New WordPress customize admin interface
This is new wordpress admin interface which is enhanced by using flancy admin wordpress plugin
I hope you must be see the difference b/w New & Old WordPress admin interface. You can customize new wordpress admin interface because This can easily be done by using a wordpress plugin known as Fluency Admin. There are many features that you can use in this plugin. This is an easy to use plugin with many eye catching customizations.
1. Custom Login Screen : With a simple option you can style the login form to match the rest of the Fluency style.
2. Add your own logo : You can specify your own blog or business logo for both the login page and the top of the admin menu allowing you to quickly and easily brand your blog.
3. Hover Menus : Reducing the number of clicks needed to access menu items, Fluency adds stylish hover menus. Now everything is just one click away.
4. Menu ‘Hot-keys’ : Each of the default top level menus has been assigned a ‘hot key’, represented by the underlined character. Your hands may never need to leave the keyboard.
5. Custom Colour Options : Want something other than grey or blue? Use the colour picker and choose your own colour. Use a different colour on each blog for quick recognition.