Google team has just released New AdSense Publisher Toolbar. The AdSense Publisher Toolbar is a Chrome extension that lets you view up-to-date information about your AdSense account while browsing your site in Chrome. It has two main features.
“..When viewing your website, this feature will show you a snapshot of your AdSense account performance as a widget in the corner of your browser window. It also includes ad overlays that describe the recent performance of specific ad units, and gives you the option to access AdSense directly..”
The AdSense Publisher Toolbar provides the following features:
- An account overview that you can pop up from your Chrome browser.
- In-site ad overlays that provide instant earnings information about the ads on your site.
Once installed you can now quickly and easily check your adsense earnings for today, yesterday, this month, last month, top custom channels, top URL’s and lifetime revenue, which is pretty cool, This will help you to save your seconds . Check out the screen shot below of New AdSense Publisher Toolbar In Chrome
Adsense Earning Tab
AdSense Unit Overlay
How To Install AdSense Publisher Toolbar In Chrome
To use the AdSense Publisher Toolbar you’ll need to install it and allow it access to the Google Account associated with your AdSense account. Here’s how:
- Browse to the AdSense Publisher Toolbar (by Google) page and click the Add to Chrome button.
- Click Install in the dialog that appears. The AdSense Publisher Toolbar icon is added to the top right of your browser.
- Click the AdSense Publisher Toolbar icon.
- Click Allow to grant the AdSense Publisher Toolbar access to your account.
- Sign in to the Google Account associated with your AdSense account.
- Click Grant access.
- Finally to implement the overlays on your sites ad units visit your site, click on the toolbar icon and grant permissions.
Share your views and comments on How To Install AdSense Publisher Toolbar In Chrome in comment section!