Bored or didnt like the new Facebook feature Facebook Timeline? This problem is with every one who activated facebook timeline. First peoples activated timeline than they wanted to remove it. Even facebook don’t tell users how they can Remove Facebook Timeline. Well, many friends and peoples ask me how to Remove Facebook Timeline . I now comes with this tutorial. You can now easily Remove Facebook Timeline In Firefox and Chrome Completely. Just follow following steps.
- Open Firefox Browser and Add this User Agent Switcher Addon. After installing it, Restart your browser.
- Now go to Tools<Default User Agent<Internet Explorer and Select Internet Explorer 7.
- Now go to your Facebook Profile. You might be seeing that the page is having errors and unnecessary spaces between them. So follow the link and Install FB Purity Extension in your Firefox Browser.
- Go to your desktop. Right Click on Google Chrome’s Shortcut and Click on Properties.
- Now properties Window will open. Go to Shortcut Tab. Now you need to add some changes in the Target.
Paste the following code in the Target window after the : “C:Program FilesGoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe”
- Code to add For Windows Vista & Windows 7 Users.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
- Code to add for For Windows XP Users.
–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)”
- Remember, you need to leave space between:
“C:Program FilesGoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe”<SPACE>–user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
- Apply it and Hit OK.
- Now go to your Facebook Profile. In this you will be seeing that you are having errors in your timeline. So Now you need to install FB Purity in your Chrome Browser.
- Refresh your Profile page (Ctrl+F5) !!
That’s all you have now Remove Facebook Timeline . Hope you will enjoyed the post. Do let me know if you are still facing problem to Remove Facebook Timeline..