Recently I was search for best wordpress plugin that Add Floating Notification Bar in top of the page with fully customizable features to put a small note about. I found this great wordpress plugin called “Notification Bar”. So I thought t0 share this with my blog readers.
It is very easy to use just install plugin from WP plugin directory. Configure it. So Without wasting anytime move on to Add Floating Notification Bar in WordPress.
Benefits, Features and Options:
- Quick & easy setup!
- Custom message and call to action button
- Sticky Notification Bar!
- Choose any color to match with your site
- Very easy to customize
How to Add Floating Notification Bar in WordPress ?
- Go and Download Notification Bar Plugin from here.
- Activate this plugin.
- Than goto Setting => Notification Bar
- And configure it as per your need. (See screenshot below!)
5. Click on Save Changes and see your wordpress blog.
What you can do with Floating Notification Bar in WordPress?
- You can show your popular post in floating notification bar.
- You can show some important note to your visitors.
- You can add link of some specific post.
- You can also add a short link + text about any affiliate product and can earn money ;)
That’s all. I hope you will like my short but helpful tutorial about how to Add Floating Notification Bar. Make sure to drop your comments below..
Stay Safe :D