People who use wordpress for publishing their articles, blogs, company information about products or services or having website based on wordpress, would surely like to know about the best wordpress plugins for faster website loading. As a slow loading web page really irritates users and also slows down the overall performance. To get better experience, knowing best wordpress plugins can help users at a great extent.
How Caching WordPress Works:
It creates web page copy and saves them in server like static files and also cached queries in database. After that, when visitors reach to specific web pages, it receives cached page from server. This process increases the loading of webpage and also decreasing resources of the server needed to develop the serve web pages and Speed Up WordPress.
Read Also: 3 +1 ways to speed up wordpress
Top 5 Plugins To Speed Up WordPress !
By using WordPress Plugin, the users of wordpress websites can make the caching system of their wordpress based website the fastest and simplest. Now days, many WordPress plugins are available online and here our article will help people to choose the best wordpress plugins for Speed Up WordPress.
1. DB Reloaded Fix Cache: It is a new modified DB reloaded cache version which is compatible to WordPress 3.1. This plugin caches queries for MySQL which users perform to optimize the speed of a website.
However, the caching database query should be sufficient for websites and this plugin is really effective and performs brilliantly. This plugin is a new wordpress plugin of caching and as of now, it is not that much examined like previous plugins by users of WordPress
2. Hyper Extended Cache: Just like its name, hyper extended Cache is enhanced form of popular Hyper wordpress plugin cache. This plugin is associated with several amazing features like 404 caching page error, supporting phone devices and several options of compression.
To see mobile support of this plugin, you can check on your testing site by using a mobile device like iPhone or of Opera Mini. The loading speed will be three times faster than before.
This plugin has a great and pleased user base and it is evidenced through online rating of wordpress.org.
3. Quick Cache plugin: This wordpress plugin has developed by Primo Themes. This plugin is very user friendly and lightweight. It has a long list of attractive features and that include capability for log in users and people who comment for caching disable and it helps them to check new comments instantly and it only works properly for active websites.
4. Total W3 Cache: It is a very well known wordpress caching plugin and many successful WordPress blogs like Smashing magazine and Mashable are using this plugin. This plugin contends that a blog can easily load faster for 10 times after a successful installation of this plugin. Many blogger or users have admitted that their blog loading for static pages or old posts have brilliantly improved by this plugin.
It provides loads of options that give users amazing optimized features to website like minification of source code and content delivery network integration.
5. WP-Cache Plugin: This plugin is listed as first plugin for wordpress caching and has started in 2007 on WordPress.org. Thus, the plugin has a long list of track record that offers users the capability to learn poor loading WebPages, posts or files.
Overall, this plugin works perfectly however the update frequency of it; is quite lower in comparison to other plugins and they will surely Speed Up WordPress.
This guest post has been authored by Prashant Sharma who runs Windows 8 Ultimate blog and also manages What is Android blog.
27 thoughts on “Top 5 Best Plugins To Speed Up WordPress Websites!”
In my Blog, I use W3 Total Cache Plugin and also Google page Speed Service ! This is the best combination ever ! My Google Page Speed Score is no 90/100. Anyway, Will follow the above tips to increase my page speed still more. Thanks :)
I would like to know if we must use all of these plugins at a time or only one plugin at a time to be effective?
Up to you. If all plugins provide same function its better to use only One! :D
I am also facing problem with page loading. And I am unable to use W3 cache. Please help me out. Whether I have to configre it after installation or just install and sit back?
You can use WP Super Cache. :D Instead of W3 Cache.. :)
BTW, What problem are you facing?
Actually there was a lot If options to configure w3 total cache. I have deactivate now. And Install super cache as you recommend. I feel or problem is now solved
That’s great. If you still face any issue, you can read guide about setting up W3 Cache Plugin here ->
Thank you so much Ammar
You’re welcome! :D
these are definately good. agreed. but do you mean other plugins are not so good?
Now i use Cloudflare but earlier i am using W3 Total cache but don’t find it so useful , can w3 total cache and cloudflare be used together ?
Yes you can easily! :) It will speed up your blog
Hi, Cloudflare & W3 Total Cache excellent wordpress plugin but having a lot of plugin for different purpose in wordpress may be slow your blog because it’s not the only plugin that you use for your blog.so you choose one of them.
quick cache is better than total or super cache…far less complicated..thanks for this list ammar :D
nice article dude, it’s the best plugin you choose for speed up our site. i am using w3 total cache.
I am using Quick Cache plugin from a long time on all my blogs.I have not tried anything else..BUt i feel like doing so now…
Quick cache is also best for optimizing wordpress blog. But you have to use other plugins to optimize images and database :D
Yes which one are u using?
I am currently using W3 Total cache + WP Smush.it .
Using w3 cache and its seems to be working good for me :) Thanks for the list
Welcome Aatif. W3 Total Cache is best to optimize wordpress blogs :D
Hi Ammar, thanks for the list. I use Hyper cache, but I know a lot of bloggers are using CloudFlare. Do you know about this one too?
That’s great ;) I am currently using W3 Total Cache and I know about Cloudflare it is very good to saves lots of bandwidth and can also optimize your website :)
I’m using W3 Total Cache on my blog and it’s the best. For optimizing images, I’m using WP Smush.It and jQuery Image Lazy Loading.
My site’s Google Page Speed has increased to 92!
Yeah Sumon. Combination of all these plugins will optimize your blog for best results :D
Nice article.Very useful for wordpress users.
I have mailed you pls check your mailbox.
Thanks Rahul.. We will get in touch with you soon :D