How To Add Tweet And Retweet Button Below Post Titles
- Login to your dashboard. Navigate to “Template>Edit HTML” from your dashboard.
- Make a back up of your template before you do any changes in the template.
- Make sure that you have a tick mark in that “Expand Widget Template“.
- Now, do a search using “CTRL+F” for the following line, if you want to show the button below the title of your post:
Else, search for the following piece of code to add the button at the right end of your blog posts.
<div class='post-body entry-content'>
- Paste the following piece of code just after the above line(either below the title or embedded with your blog posts).
- Save your template. That is it!! You Are done with the installation. Very simple I think!!
Did you enjoy this article?
Get FREE UpdatesGet Freebies, updates & Special offers straight into your inbox.