In this post I am going to show you How To Remove Thesis Footer Text And WordPress Admin Link. Everyone wants to remove default Thesis Footer Text and WordPress Admin Link to add their own copyrights, Or as they want.Here I am going to show two process in above heading, first one is how to remove footer thesis theme link, and second one is how to remove WordPress Admin Link.
Remember, you should have thesis developer edition to remove the attribute in footer. In personal edition, you should not remove it.
How To Remove Thesis Footer Text or Attribution?
- First you have to go your wordpress admin.
- In wordpress admin, go to thesis option.
- In thesis option, go to custom file editor, click Custom_funtion.php and paste below code or use FTP and put below code in launch.php. (Why I prefer FTP. At the time of accessing Custom_funtion.php via your wordpress admin, it is showing some warning message. That’s why I prefer FTP)
/* Remove footer link or Attribution*/remove_action('thesis_hook_footer', 'thesis_attribution');
How To Remove WordPress Admin Link From Footer?
- The Thesis theme gives you an option to remove the admin link from the footer in the Thesis “Site Options” panel.
- First, go to Thesis “Site Options” panel, and in the “Display Options” under “Administration” un-check the box that says ” Show admin link in footer”. It’s that easy!
3. Don’t forget, “The Big Save Button”!
If you got any problem in above process ( remove thesis footer text ), write in comment box. I will help you. If it is useful for you, share your experience in comment box.
2 thoughts on “How To Remove Thesis Footer Text And WordPress Admin Link”
nice one……….thanks for it
Thanks Harshit for your cool comment!